Friday, August 24, 2007

Cupcakes Order - 4

Lynd, my lil sister's friend, had a few weeks back ordered cupcakes for her cousin's birthday and engagement party which will be held later tomorrow.

She had specifically requested for white cream, heart shaped quins, rainbow non-pareils and also colored pearls. And so this is what I came up with ..

The cuppies all packed in a box and ready to be delivered ..

And this is it .. view from the top ..

PS. Lynd .. I heard the cuppies toppled! I hope the topple didnt cause alot of damage to the cuppies though! Am wondering if you liked them cuppies?! Feedback yah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They did. Only 5 were "badly injured" the rest were fine. I love pretty things. But it was so hard getting people to eat them, cos they look so nice and pretty!! Thank you very much!! I had a lot of people came up to me asking me if i made them. I told them I wish!

Anyways, I told Rose that i think its about time we're invited over for dinner. Dont you think so? hehehe

m3rni3 said...

hey babe .. sorry to hear that. hope all went well minus the little glitch.

ohh .. dinner eh .. will definitely invite again but that has to be after raya aite .. so tungguuuuuuuuuuu ..

selamat menyambut lebaran!

Related Posts with Thumbnails