Sunday, December 24, 2006

Pancake for BF and Spring Roll for T

My bil and nieces came this morning. When I asked them whether they had breakfast (BF), they said they had theirs at macdonalds.

Ahah .. dat gave me an idea of whippin Pancakes for my gerls .. i asked if they had space for more pancakes and the answer was yes.

I said these to my nieces "These pancakes aint nice as the ones at MacDonald's"
They answered "Yah"
And them being the goody goody gerls, they went further "But Auntie Murnie, this is homemade!"

Hehehe .. smart gerls who just didnt want to hurt my feelings. Dun the heart shaped pancakes look pretty?!?! (well, the pic dun do justice though) Well, they tasted good with maple syrup, nevertheless.

Ingredients

1 1/2 cups flour
2 tbsp sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 1/3 cups milk
butter

Method

Mix flour with sugar. Make a well, and add the beaten eggs and milk.
Whisk well to form smooth batter.
Heat butter in a non stick pan and pour 1/4 cup batter in.
Wait till bubbles start to appear on pancake and turn over.
Serve warm with maple syrup.

For tea, I made Spring Rolls with Potato & Mince Meat Fillings. My mum gave me the fillings yesterday. She might have made the fillings to make something but I think she abandoned the idea and gave me them instead.

Since I have spring roll wrappers at home, I made them for tea (T).

And so we had these with hot cuppa tea on a cold rainy day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails