Friday, December 29, 2006

Family Dinner @ Straits Kitchen

It has been quite a while since we had a Family Dinner together. I got my sil to plan a dinner and today is the day. We had settled for Straits Kitchen @ Grand Hyatt and reservations had been made a couple of weeks ago. Straits Kitchen serves buffet - mainly local dishes.

These were what I had ..

Rojak

Spring Roll

Satay

Steam Fish with Tofu & Chicken Noodle

Chilli Crab with Mantou & Oyster Omelette

There are loads of other food which I didnt evem try .. :-(

Dats my daughters monkeying around with their table napkins .. how embarassing!

Dats me & sis just outside the restaurant .. looking pretty .. hahah .. yah rite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww the girl is so sweet the one on the left :D lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails