Saturday, December 22, 2007

Siam Kitchen

Sis in law, Adriana Pinto, was, I guess in the festive mood of giving. With a really GOOD bonus and a generous heart, she decided to give the family a lunch treat. She made reservations for Siam Kitchen @ Suntec City and boy, were we all in for a great treat.

Siam Kitchen serves ala carte buffet with free flow of ice lemon tea. We did not bother to choose from the buffet menu but asked the waitress to bring in all the dishes to our table instead.

OK, time for me to introduce to you the dishes we had.

We started off our meals with Prawn Crackers>.

The dishes were then served, a few at a time. Thai Spicy Squid Salad

Spicy Green Mango Salad. This is simply my favourite.

A small bowl of Tom Yum Seafood Soup each

Lemongrass Chicken Wing and Thai Fishcake

Prawn Balls with Mayonnaise

Chicken Satay

Minced Chicken with Chilli and Basil

Fish Fillet in Yellow Curry which I enjoyed very much too.

Green Curry Chicken

Sweet and Sour Prawn, which was good that we ordered a second helping.

Beef Masaman in Dry Curry

We also had two different kind of vegetable dishes. One was Kailan with Garlic and Mushroom and the other was Kangkong with Chilli and Shrimp Paste


The last dish which was served was Crispy Tofu with Oyster Sauce, which I had not taken a picture of.

All those dishes were eaten with a choice of Pineapple Fried Rice or Fluffy Jasmine Rice.

That's the whole gang, all 13 of us, enjoying our lunch.

While the rest had surrendered after the sumptuous meal, I, on the other hand still had space for dessert. Just in case you fellas think I am such a glutton, please make known that I DID NOT try all the dishes, hence the belly space for desserts!

Me being a dessert person will definitely want to try their desserts, aye. So I placed orders for Mango Slices with Sticky Rice,

Thai Chendol and

Coconut Ice Cream.

Wait! I did not eat all those alone but shared with mum, baby sis and my second brother.

I love this place. Food was great and tasty! Service was prompt. Siam Kitchen would definitely be on my eat out lunch/dinner list!

PS. Thank you Adriana for the lunch treat and hope you like the birthday present which you had chosen from GAP!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails