Monday, December 24, 2007

Eatzi Steakhouse and Bistro

I was at my best friend, Mila's home two Sundays ago to celebrate her 4th child's first birthday. Mila showed me an ad in the papers of a restaurant which serves turkey as one of their Christmas promo menu. Mila has been hankering for turkey since last Christmas. So we decided that we go to that restaurant for lunch on Christmas Eve.

It is 24th Dec today. Mila and I met as planned for our Christmas Lunch at Eatzi Steakhouse and Bistro @ EastPoint Mall.

We did not need much time to decide what to eat as we had already decided which meal we wanted two weeks ago.

First course was Light Cream of Seafood Soup served with Garlic Bread.

Mila had Roast Turkey and Chicken Ham served with Chestnut Stuffing and Gravy.

I had Fillet of Fish topped with Prawn and served with Ginger Coriander Sauce.

After meal dessert was Mango Pudding with Strawberry and Coffee.

Not enough of the Mango Pudding, I decided to order more desserts. I wanted Creme Brulee but they do not have that today so we ordered a slice of Chocolate Mousse Cake and

a slice of Tiramisu

Told ya, I am such a sucker for desserts!

Today's lunch was great because we really took our time, like almost 2 hours, just sitting, chatting and enjoying our lunch without having to rush through it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails