Monday, December 17, 2007

Ramen Ten

I am on half a day leave today. Mila too was on leave so we decided to meet up for Japanese. Since Mila brought her 3 older children too for lunch and there is a new Ramen Ten outlet at Century Square which was close to Mila's home, we settled for that.

Let us take a look at what we ordered. We had and assortment of sushis and

handrolls


For main, the children ate Breaded Oysters with Fries.

Mila had Teriyaki Chicken Noodle and

I had Chicken Miso Noodle.

For drinks, the kids had Chocolate Smoothie, Mila had Mango drink with Ice Cream and I had Hot Green Tea.

I actually ordered Hana Maki too but the order did not arrive even though we were almost done with out mains. Thinking that they might have forgotten about the order, I asked one of the many wait staff about it and he said he would check. I waited. And after we were done with our food, I was still not served with it. Sigh. We paid for our food but ensured that we were not charged for the Hana Maki and left.

Overall, I would say, the food there is just OK and service could have been better with the many wait staff who were working that day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails