Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yet Another Makan Session + More Updates on Food

A couple of weeks ago, my buddies planned to come over to my house on last Sunday for a makan session and they did. My cuz and sis also came along.

So after work last Saturday, I went to the new Geylang Serai market to do a lil marketing to prepare for Sunday.

I only planned the menu at the last minute. Take a look at some of the items and the menu that I served them:-

Appetiser

Crab Rangoon
Baked Chicken Wings (marinated by my hubby)
Boiled Hotdog (more so for the kids)

Main

Spaghetti Bolognaise
Potato Salad

Dessert/Drinks

Vanilla Ice Cream with Banana Cake/Brownies
Fruit Punch
Tea with Milk

I will share the recipes in my future blogs yah ..

Mum's Mee Rebus

Last Friday mum cooked Mee Rebus. I was still full from lunch, so I didnt eat the Mee Rebus. I didnt even pack to bring home when asked to. Now I regretted it. How often lah mak aku masak mee rebus nie ... sigh ...

Double Choc Chip Mini Muffins


I made this Double Choc Chip Mini Muffins last Saturday for my nephews and nieces when I heard that my in laws were going to visit them. I heard that the kids lurveeeeee them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails