Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Auni Turns 3 Today!

Happy birthday to you .. Happy birthday to you .. Happy birthday to Auni .. Happy birthday to you!

Gosh she made Tihani and I sang again and again while we were travelling in the car .. hehehe

My baby, Auni, turns 3 today!

I went to work in the morning to clear some urgent work, then rushed to the refraction clinic coz Tihani had a 10 am appointment to check on her eyes.

That's the kids at the refraction clinic while waiting for Tihani's queue.

After a long consultation, the verdict - Tihani has astigmatism and needs to wear a specky FULL TIME now in order for her astigmatism to be corrected .. lol ..

After seeing the optometrist, we brought the kids to Vivo City for lunch at the Chicken Rice shop. Sneak at what we had ..

After lunch, I got DH to bring the kids to play at the playground and I went shopping .. I bought 1 top from Pull and Bear and 1 top from Fox.

Then we rushed for Auni's 3pm development appointment at the clinic ..

And after that, I shopped again .. bought 3 tops from Pepper Plus.

The kids wanted ice cream! We were indecisive .. Haagen Dazs @ Siglap or Swensen's @ Marina?? We settled for Marina.

Before we even got to Swensen's, I went to Dorothy Perkins and bought 1 pair of pants .. hehehe

What the hell was wrong with me today? I thought I had become a shopaholic for A day!

We then brought the kids to Swensens to have ice cream .. ordered a Volcano Ice Cream for Tihani and a piece of ice cream cake for Auni and sang her a birthday song again and again and again .. hahahaha ..

OK .. here's my tribute to Auni .. took a lot of pix of her .. so here I am sharing with readers, pix of my angel, Auni.







That's Auni dipping fries in tartar sauce .. the exact me when eating fries .. ;-p

After ice cream, we went to Fox Kids and I bought Auni a top .. dats her receiving her gift .. look at her expression .. she went WAHHHHHHHHH .. happy huh!

Just as I told DH to leave Marina and head home, I found myself in Mango and then found myself at the cashier soon after with 3 tops .. ehehe

I didnt stop there .. I bought a watch for myself too from 25 Hours!

After 8 tops, 1 pants, 1 watch and my budget busted, we all went home!

Did I say, Auni made us sing birthday song again while on the way home ...

Anyways, once again HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY darling Auni!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails