Friday, January 05, 2007

Strawberry Milk Jello

I called my mum today and was told to fetch Tihani only tomorrow. My mum is helping me look after her during kindy days as kindy is near mum's place.

No plans on a Friday nite, I decided to make Strawberry Milk Jelly.

It is super duper easy to make coz it's like a one pot kinda thing where u dump all in a pot over heat and then chill and walla its ready to be served.

Ingredients

1 ltr strawberry milk
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup evaporated milk
4 tbsp caster sugar
2 tsp jelly powder

Method

Put all the ingredients in a pot over a medium fire.
Stir well to ensure that jelly powder doest settle at the bottom of pot.
Once mixture starts to boil, switch off fire.
Pour liquid mixture in little containers.
Place in fridge for a couple of hours till jelly is set.
Serve chilled!

Ahh .. such nice milky dessert .. i cant wait to try make these using chocolate or banana milk next .. yum yum ..

I would also like to share this pic .. i kinda love how the frozen blueberries look.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails