Sunday, February 06, 2011

Cheese Platter

I know I have not been updating my blog.
Well that does not mean I have not been productive in the kitchen.
It's just that with work and school and projects, I have not been able to update this blog.
Well to think of it, I have gotten my baking mojo back but have yet to find the mojo to update my blog.

Here's something I'd like to share - Cheese Platter - which I made at mum's for a mini gathering with my siblings.

You can choose any cheese of your choice but for this platter, my little sister had requested for Blue and I chose Brie just because I love soft cheese.


Ingredients

Blue Cheese
Brie
Mixed Nuts
Grapes
Crackers

Method

Plate all the ingredients nicely on a nice plate and enjoy!

And dear readers, do check back tomorrow for I shall share with you a recipe for 7-layer dip :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails