Monday, February 07, 2011

7-Layer Dip

I love gatherings and preparing food for guests.
Besides the Cheese Platter which I pepared for appetiser for the mini family gathering, I also made a 7-Layer Dip.

As promised yesterday, I will share with you a step-by-step process of how to make a 7-Layer Dip.

Step 1 - Heat 2 cans of refried beans spread it over the bottom of a serving dish.


Step 2 - Immediately sprinkle cheese over the beans.


Step 3 - Then you spread about a cup of guacamole.


Step 4 - Next salsa .. And I don't mean dance.


Step 5 - Next spread over some fattening sour cream .. you can use light sour cream if u like.


Step 6 - Then you layer on chopped onions.
Step 7 - Next layer on chopped tomatoes. 


Garnish with lime and there you have it - 7-Layer Dip.
Enjoy it with nacho/tortilla.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails