Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Baked Corn Pudding


So what is a gathering without desserts.
I made this Baked Corn Pudding for the gathering at mum's.
Since I have creamed corn in my kitchen, I decided to make this.

Well, just a word of caution!
You have to ensure that the pudding is cooled completely before cutting.
I cut the pud while it was hot, so pudding was soft.
Of course, I panicked, wondering what went wrong with the baked pudding.
Only realised later that pudding sets as it cools.

Ingredients

1 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup evaporated milk
1 can creamed corn

Method

Preheat oven to 175C. 
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and whisk until all ingredients are well combined.
Pour mixture into a prepared tin.
Bake in preheated oven for about an hour or until a toothpick inserted into centre of cake comes out clean.
Allow the baked corn pudding to cool completely before cutting.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails