Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cookies for Tihani's Teachers!

It is Teacher's Day tomorrow .. I was indecisive .. should I bake or should I not? but I wanna give Tihani's teachers a lil something to show my appreciation. I was afraid that if I were to bake, it wouldnt turn out well.

The clock showed 5.30 pm .. I was still undecided.

After work just now, I went to Parkway Parade (PP) to buy cookies from Famous Amos and get them packed in a nice lil package for Tihani's two teachers - Teacher Ainn and Teacher Zai.

I reached home, took out the butter from the fr
eezer, went thru one of my cookbooks and started to whip Triple Choc Cookies, which have a combi of cooking choc, cocoa and choc chips in it.

Haha .. i must be crazy to have done this but I did .. i wanted the teachers to have something home made .. oh ya, i even made them self made cards too.

The cookies cooling on a rack.

The homemade cookies packed in a package ready to be given to the teachers.

Ingredients

125 gm butter
1 cup caster sugar
3 eggs lightly beaten
11/2 cups self raising flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 squares cooking chocolate
1/2 cup semi sweet choc chips

Method

Preheat oven to 180C.
Melt butter and cooking choc in a microwave oven or using double boil method.
Gradually add eggs, mix thoroughly after each addition.
Fold in sifted self raising flour and cocoa powder gradually. (I used my hands to fold)
Then fold in choc chips.
Place teaspoonsfuls of mixture on a non stick pan. Dun forget to space out for spreading.
Bake for 13 mins until cook.
Leave in pan for a couple of minutes then turn out into a wire rack to cool.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails