Thursday, July 20, 2006

Cupcakes

I know there's this cupcakes craze going on. I look at websites, blogs, magazines - and I read about cupcakes. There are surely a yummy little treat.

I have been telling myself to try out and I finally found time to do Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Icing yesterday. This is kinda good timing as I thot of bringin them to my daughter's school for her bday. This is a trial one so I only made a small batch. I used a premix for the cakes, basically, I just had to add water and eggs. As for the Chocolate Icing, I used a recipe which I got from my Rnet fren. Here it goes:-

Ingredients (small quantity)

1 square chocolate, melt using double boiler method
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp milk
1 1/2 cup icing sugar

Method

Mix em together using a hand whish till they are smooth.
Then pipe em on top of the cupcakes.

Overall I am happy with the end result .. ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails