Friday, February 03, 2006

One Year Older ..

My hubby turns 37 today. WHAT?! 37?!?! Wat the heck?!?!?! No worries hubby .. Life only starts at 40 rite!

I only confirmed that I was going to throw him a small bday celebration yesterday nite and today my mind is kinda bz coz I need to think of wat to buy, order and to prepare. It is gonna be more of a tea reception. So invitees .. eat your lunch at home!


Phew .. I managed to order his bday cake and the ever so popular satay from Haig Road ~ TY to my sils for passing me the vendors' contact details.
I also ordered curry puffs from my daughter's babysitter.
My mum offered to bring cocktail jelly and sis will bring sausage cocktails.
I requested for mum in law to fry mee hoon.
My TO DO LIST for tonite - make crab rangoon, konnyaku jelly, corn pudding and perhaps bake strawberry sponge cake for the hubby.
My TO DO List for tomorrow - endless.

Will update again once the party is over.

Dearest Papa .. Happy 37th birthday!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails