Monday, February 05, 2007

Cookie Order

I received my first cookie order last week. It was for a friend daughter's birthday. She didnt want to do the normal bday goodie bags and had asked if I could bake her cookies.

She chanced upon the bag of cookies dat I gave Tihani's teachers and wanted something like dat.

I obliged .. well hey, she was my FIRST REAL CUSTOMER .. i really thank her for giving me this opportunity.

This was wat I made for her daughter .. a bag filled with choc chip cookies .. I hope her daughter's friends in school love them.

These are the cookie gift packs .. actually at dis point, i am only half done .. ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chey chey chey murnie now you making business already ah, not bad ah you. well the cookies are nice yeah. nice idea you got there for the packing, its lovely and im sure the kids will like it :D

lil sis

m3rni3 said...

sis .. dis is the first and i hope not the last .. ;)

Anonymous said...

ah.. good idea huh!! can make for my big day..

m3rni3 said...

hi anonymous

glad to know that u think dis is a good idea to make as your wedding favour .. ;-))

m3rni3

Related Posts with Thumbnails