Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Almost Instant Tuna Pizza

Today, I feel like eating pizza for dinner. So before I reached home, I went to get ingredients for pizza making. I decided on Tuna Pizza as I felt that thats easy to make.

This is how the pizza looks like before I topped it off with loads of cheese.

This is it .. cheese melting away in the hot oven.

And this is the pizza, sliced and ready to be gobbled down.

Ingredients

instant pizza base
spaghetti sauce
mozarella cheese
sliced onion
canned tuna chilli

Method

Preheat oven to 200C.
Take one pizza base and place it on baking tray.
Spread some spaghetti sauce.
Sprinkle some mozarella cheese and then put some sliced onion and then tuna chili.
Top it off with loads of mozarella cheese and bake for about 20 mins.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails