Sunday, May 07, 2006

Eggs and Sausages

Whoa .. i havent been productive in the kitchen lately. I have been hit by the virus called "LAZY".

Last Thursday and Friday, I attended some Stress Management Course - "Stress Management through Body Awareness" by Bob Feldman. It was total relaxation.

After course on Friday, I managed to catch up with an old fren, Su and we kinda went coffeeshop hopping .. hehehe. Though the meet up was short, we had a good time chatting. Su, if you are reading this, we sure gonna do it again sometime right??

Anyways, back to cooking. I prepared something simple for breakfast today, ie. Eggs and Sausages. Hmm .. i know how unhealthy it is to eat processed food eg. sausages, but hey, these are nice comfort food. So as not to feel bad about it, I baked the eggs instead of frying them.

Ingredients

6 eggs, beaten
1 cup milk
1 onion, finely diced
5 tbsp mince meat, precooked
salt and pepper to taste

Method

Preheat oven to 180C and grease 6 one cup muffin tins.
Mix everything together.
Pour into the muffin tins.
Bake for about 30 mins till cook.

Serve baked eggs with boiled sausages.

If I have the time this week, I will be sharing an overdue post Baked Corn Pudding which I baked two Thursdays ago but havent had time to update. Watch out this space again for the updates!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails