Monday, April 17, 2006

It's Been a While

Whoa .. it's been a while .. almost 2 weeks since I last updated my blog. I have been bz with work and two weeks ago I also attended a workshop called Writing Back by Ron Kaufman.

I also took leave last Wed and Thur just to unwind. Initial plan was to go on a short trip to Penang but hubby couldnt take leave. So I went for a self indulgence trip instead in urban Singapore - spa treatment and shopping. Hubby also managed to take half day leave last Thursday so we ate lunch at Straits Kitchen @ Grand Hyatt. Chef Wan, a Malaysian celebrity and chef was there and we managed to take a pic with him.

He is soooooo friendly. Really no air. What you see on TV is exactly the same what you see outside TV. Just one disappointment though - I wanted to get his cookbook with his autograph but unfortunately it was sold out.

Last Saturday, my buddies and I went for a Chocolate Therapy class where we learnt about chocolate, how it was made and stuff and also did some hands on, making Choc Nibblers, Rocher and Knackerli. After the therapy my buddies and I went shopping at Giant, Bedok and then went to my house to cook a lil something.

I've got to go now. Will update more on food in the days to come yah ie the recipes and the pix as well .. dat I promise!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails