Sunday, October 15, 2006

Almond Cookies

Today my patience was really being tested by my two angels. When I managed to get the younger one to take her afternoon nap, I quickly get started with the cookie making.

And today I made Almond Cookies for my mum. I got the recipe from someone who shared it at Resipidot.net. The cookies turned out really crunchy and yummy.

I brought it to mum's earlier and my sis in law tried and gave good remarks .. ;-) .. she said it was nice.

Ingredients

125 gm butter
1/3 cup caster sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tsp vanilla
60 gm ground almond
1 1/2 cup self raising flour, sifted

almond nibs
egg yolk for washing

Method

Preheat oven to 170C
Cream butter and sugar.
Add egg yolk and vanilla essence and beat again.
Then add in ground almond and self raising flour.
Roll dough and cut into desired shape using a cookie cutter.
Brush with egg yolk.
Bake for about 15 minutes.
Cool and then keep in air tight container.

1 comment:

FaRaH said...

Wah banyak lah kueh!!!! I want!!! Well me dah buat tapi nampak botol tu macam surut aje see lah maybe this week. Cute lah your almond cookies, is that the flower shape?

Related Posts with Thumbnails