Sunday, October 08, 2006

Suji Cookies

Today is the 15th day of Ramadhan. I am down and out .. the flu bug kept hitting on me .. sigh ..
It kinda dampen my spirit but I try to be strong. Syawal will come in 2 weeks' time and we will be celebrating Hari Raya Eidilifitri.

Wats Hari Raya without the goodies rite? So today, I made a small batch of Suji Cookies. My mum taught me to make this and it is really easy to make - only 4 ingredients.

Ingredients

150g ghee (dats a small tin of ghee)
a tin of caster sugar (use the same ghee tin to measure)
self raising flour, sifted (just enough to form a firm dough)
a pinch of salt

Method

Preheat oven to 170C.
Cream ghee and sugar.
Then add a pinch of salt and mix well.
Lastly, add enough flour, mix till mixture forms a firm dough.
Shape mixture into marble like rounds and place on non stick tray.
Bake for 25 mins or until the top of the cookies start to crack.
Leave cookies in tray for a couple of minutes before turning it out to cool on a wire tray.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails