Saturday, February 02, 2008

U.D.D.E.R.S Ice Cream

I chanced upon U.D.D.E.R.S Ice Cream today while walking from United Square to Novena Square. Udders is located at the shophouse across a lane to the left of United Square.

An ice cream outlet which could seat a reasonable number of people, it serves a whole variety of home made yum.

I tried about 5 flavours - Cempedak, Vanilla Almond, Pistachio, D24 Durian, Chocolate Marshmallow before I settled for a double scoop of Vanilla Almond and D24 Durian.

You can find specks of vanilla from real vanilla bean and a whole lot of chopped almonds in the Vanilla Almond flavour. I love almond by the way. D24 Durian was equally good, you could smell durian just when you stand over their counter.

My kids being kids opted for Chocolate Marshmallow. Bitter chocolate with a generous amount of marsh, I would say it was good as well - ok maybe it is the fact that I love bitter chocolate too .. ;-)

Here's the price board for the classic ice cream.

Premium ones are charged at different rate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wacky name aside, oh man! the vanilla almond looks great. two of my favourite dessert ingredients in one delectable looking scoop! *licks lips*

m3rni3 said...

wacky indeed .. just look at the letter U on their company's logo .. hehe

ooh yes .. me love vanilla and almond too .. slurpppppp ..

Anonymous said...

I'm such a geek that the first thing I noticed about the banner is how much it resembled the 'blogger' logo.

But the ice cream looks good. Mmm :)

Anonymous said...

Love their Strawberry fields... nothing beats its tanginess of freshly blendered strawberries in cool creamy delight.

Related Posts with Thumbnails