Friday, September 15, 2006

BBM - Parcel's Out

Well, the deadline to send out our package is today, 15 Sep 06. I managed to send it out on time.

A list of about 15 items were included in the package and I really hope my swap partner is elated to receive them .. well, who wouldnt be happy to receive a parcel, right?? So hang in there partner, whoever you are, the parcel's gonna reach you in 7 to 9 days' time.

To Stephanie of Dispensing Happiness .. my hats off to you for making this BBM possible!

This is the parcel that I sent out ..

Oh ya, one of the stuff that my swap partner is going to receive is something that I baked, i.e. Chocolate Chip Cookies. I really hope the cookies are still fresh when my swap partner receives them.

Ingredients

125 gm butter
1 cup caster sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
11/2 cups self raising flour
1 cup chocolate chips (i used a mix of semi sweet and milk choc chips)

Method

Preheat oven to 180C.
Beat butter and sugar till creamy.
Gradually add eggs, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Fold in sifted self raising flour.
Then fold in chopped milk chocolate.
Place teaspoonsfuls of mixture on a non stick pan. Ensure room for spreading.
Bake for 15 mins until cook.
Leave in pan for a couple of minutes then turn out into a wire rack to cool.

4 comments:

FaRaH said...

Eh what you send ah? I though of doing tapi scared that I got stuffs that I will not like... Isk if your parcel come already dun forget to post about it eh...

m3rni3 said...

ya memang betul jugak .. takut jugak .. tapi im giving it a shot je lah .. can be quite costly tau. my postage je costs S$60+ .. blum lagik contents nya .. hehe as for the things that's in package, i will email u separately, k. takut kalau2 recipient terbaca then it wont be a surprise for her already.
i will definitely update when i get mine .. so tungguuuuuuuu ..

Anonymous said...

Salam to you sis. I nak buat yr choc chip cookies, mcm mana nak dapat size besar mcm dlm gambar u. tq in advance.

siti

m3rni3 said...

Salam Sis Siti

Cookie nie is the sort yang akan spread. You cuma letak a teaspoonful and jgn lupa jarakkan ia.

Cuba and feedback yah!

And thanks for coming by my blog. I really appreciate it!

Regards
Murnie

Related Posts with Thumbnails